The notebook for the lab class can be downloaded from here.
To obtain the lab class in jupyter notebook, first open the jupyter notebook. Then paste the following code into the ipython notebook
You should now be able to find the lab class by clicking
the jupyter notebook menu.
There is a YouTube video available of me giving this material at the Gaussian Process Road Show in Uganda.
GPRS Uganda Video
Second half overlaps with the material from this week’s lectures.
Video from 2011 on Gaussian Densities and Bayesian Inference
- Rogers and Girolami Chapter 3: Bayesian Methods Section 3.1-3.3 (pg 95-117) although you haven’t covered the beta distribution.
- Sections 1.2.3 (pg 21-24) of Bishop
- Sections 1.2.6 (start from just past equ 1.64, pg 30-32) of Bishop
- Section 2.3 of Bishop up to top of pg 85 (multivariate Gaussians).
- Section 3.3 of Bishop up to pg 159 (pg 152-159). (Bayesian linear regression)
- Sections 3.7-3.8 of Rogers and Girolami (pg 122-133).
- Section 3.4 of Bishop (pg 161-165).