This Year’s Exam Format
Note for 2014 that the exam will be in a different format. It is 1 hour long. The exam will give you 30% of your overall course mark (the other 70% is from the lab classes). The questions will be as follows:
- Multiple Choice, 5 subquestions, (15 marks)
- True/False, 5 subquestions, (10 marks)
- Matching Answers, 5 items to match, (15 marks)
- Long Answer Question with proofs (60 marks) or
- Long Answer Question with proofs (60 marks)
Note that for full marks you must answer ALL of Questions 1-3 but you need to CHOOSE ONE from Questions 4 and 5.
Exam length is 1 hour.
This is a list of past papers with the questions relevant to the 2014 edition of the course highlighted.